Malibu Sandals | Science & Engineering
Anatomy of Malibu Sandals
Malibu Sandal’s 3-piece outsole features a soft anatomically correct polyurethane footbed for a super comfortable fit, a sturdy phylon midsole for strong structural support and a durable rubber sole for ideal traction.
1. Brace Bar provides your toes with a raised rail for ideal gripping action and custom fit.
2. Heightened Edging is consistent from front to back and along the medial and lateral sidewalls. The elevated edge acts as a guardrail providing extra toe protection.
3. Sculpted Arch Support creates stable reinforcement for your foot that feels secure in the footbed.
4. Caldera Heel has a deep basin to give your heel ultimate comfort and secure footing.
5. Signature M-Grip Sole is made of durable rubber and molded with our signature M-Grip pattern for excellent traction.
• Every pair of Malibu Sandals are made with PETA-Approved Vegan materials.
• Every pair of Malibu Sandals are hand-crafted with water friendly materials.
• Every pair of Malibu Sandals are 100% cruelty-free.
• Every pair of Malibu Sandals are inspired by the ancient craft of Mexican huarache footwear, reimagined and designed in Southern California.